Establishing the basis for stable business growth requires implementing the right tools for your business. A good example is creating smooth communication between various company teams. One of the best ways to achieve this goal is to implement a phone system.
By doing that, your employees will seamlessly communicate with each other and offer outstanding customer support.
Modern phone systems come with countless features enabling businesses to utilize them for different processes. For example, with a phone system such as Aircall, you can easily set up a call center for effortless client communication.
The phone system market is very competitive and Aircall might not be the best choice for all businesses. If you’re on the lookout for cloud-based Aircall alternatives, we’ve tried out several other communication tools that might match your business needs. These are:
Each of these cloud phone system tools comes with pros and cons, but they’re still great Aircall alternatives to use. Before we take a deep dive, let’s first explore why Aircall is such a great cloud phone system.
Why do companies choose Aircall?
Aircall is a phone system that heavily focuses on offering plenty of customization rules. Its users can enjoy a broad range of features while the whole platform remains user-friendly. Companies opt to implement cloud-based Aircall in their business communications because of several key features.
- Call center software with analytics — Sales and service teams can track various call center analytics to improve business calls. Over time, that can positively affect customer satisfaction rates.
- Phone system integration — While Aircall is a great standalone tool, the true capabilities of this phone system surfaces once it’s integrated with other software tools. Furthermore, it comes with support for a big number of them.
- Call routing advanced features — Aircall offers complete customization of your call forwarding needs. It’s possible to set up smart automation and turn your call center into an even more effective tool.
- Speech-enabled IVR — An interactive voice response will empower sales and customer support teams in your company. Set them up to create straightforward phone calls interaction with your callers.
On top of that, the whole platform is cloud-based, meaning it can be accessed and used from any device, which is perfect for remote teams.
When you consider all these features, it’s clear why Aircall was the top pick for many businesses in various industries. The phone system comes with features for both in-house and outside communication.
How did we pick the top alternatives?
When choosing phone systems for call centers and in-house communication, we considered various factors. Making a clear call is challenging due to the high competition in the cloud contact center software space.
However, some nuances make certain products genuinely unique, creating a great sales proposition. Some of the things we consider are:
- The platform features — We prefer platforms that offer many unique features that ultimately set them apart from other competitors.
- Seamless integrations — Creating a functioning system inside your business requires integration among tools for various business processes. A good cloud call center software will offer different CRM integrations for easier collaboration.
- Customer support — Being able to count on customer support agents is crucial for implementing any new tool. We examined whether the service providers have customer support teams at their disposal and how good their knowledge base is.
- Scalability — Can you keep using the tool when your business starts growing? Is it easy to make any adjustments to the phone system you’re using? We examined whether the cloud-based software tools are only for a small business or an enterprise client.
- Ease of use — We prefer tools that are extremely easy to use. There’s no need to waste time on extensive training. Your employees need a tool they can quickly start using.
- Value — Last but not least, we assessed the pricing plans and compared them to what the tool has to offer. That heavily impacts our ranking, as budget is crucial for small business owners.
After assessing all these options, we create a comprehensive list of the best Aircall alternatives for you. Let’s look at the best alternatives in the market.
RingBlaze is an intuitive platform that offers features that clients from all industries will find beneficial. Besides our robust functionality, you’ll see that we’ve made our phone system extremely user-friendly.
Not only will your team use the platform easily, but they’ll also have everything running in only 15 minutes. That way, you won’t need to waste hours and hours on training your staff. The software is very intuitive on all platforms.
While we aim to help small businesses, enterprise users will also find anything they need with our platform. RingBlaze also offers certain exclusive features that will help your sales teams and customer service teams achieve better performance.
Try out all our features with our free trial. Give it a go, and you’ll notice what makes RingBlaze the right phone system for your business!
Our primary goal is to offer a user-friendly platform that our clients can use whenever they are. Besides providing robust functionality, we want our platform to meet all your business communications requirements. We achieve this by offering some excellent features.
- Access to all features on the go — RingBlaze is available on mobile as well. All your employees can stay in touch whether they’re in the office or out in the field. That’s crucial for remote teams, as team members can perform VoIP calls on the go.
- Call management — Our call management features give you complete control of phone calls made through our system. You can use call monitoring, call recording, call commenting, transfer calls, forward incoming calls, and more. These features will take your customer experience to a different level, as your customer support agents can provide better service.
- Smooth collaboration — RingBlaze comes with advanced features to ensure seamless cooperation between customer support team members. With this feature at hand, you can forget about duplicate callbacks, as the complete interaction history is there.
- Website call widget — Use your website to allow customers to reach out to you with a single click. You can implement the website call widget and allow your visitors to call your phone during your business hours. Being helpful and providing answers will result in higher sales figures.
- International calls — Use our platform to create an international business number. Enable customers from all over the world to reach out to your contact centers. It’ll help you scale your business internationally.
Use the free trial to experience all these features.
RingBlaze vs Aircall — differences
While Aircall comes with a feature-rich system that offers a lot, it’s more suitable for enterprise users. That becomes even more obvious when you take a closer look at the pricing.
Aircall comes at double the cost of RingBlaze. The essential plan starts at $30 per user per month, while RingBlaze will set you back $15 per user per month. The best part is that all of the features of the platform are included in this single plan so you won’t need to compare plans and see which features you need or not. Once you sign up with RingBlaze, you get access to all the features the platform has to offer.
We can only conclude that RingBlaze offers much more value, which is essential for small businesses who’re thinking of their budget. It’s safe to say that RingBlaze is one of the best Aircall alternatives in the market.
Nextiva is another cloud phone system that belongs to the group of best companies in this niche. It’s no wonder that there are many other apps like Nextiva, as many businesses want to emulate similar features.
Let’s explore several reasons why this platform is also one of the better Aircall alternatives.
Being a reward-winning cloud phone system provider requires offering excellent services on a user-friendly platform that charges its customers rationally. Somehow, Nextiva manages to hit these sweet spots year after year. You can expect the following features if you opt for this tool.
- Analytics — Nextiva has numerous analytics that helps sales and service teams better understand their customers. Your support teams in contact centers will better understand your customers’ pain points. Analytics is a compelling feature that makes the Nextiva platform one of the top choices.
- Video conferencing — If you’re looking for a way to elevate your in-house communication, video conferencing is the way to go. It’ll increase your meeting engagement.
- Automation — You can automate parts of communication with clients using Nextiva’s advanced features. It’s a great way to create automatic replies and request feedback once the customer support agent offers a service.
- Integrations — Integrations play a crucial role in creating a blended call center. Nextiva comes with support for numerous CRM and marketing tools. Gather information about your caller and develop predictions about future calls.
- Mobile App — Providing VoIP users with mobile apps makes the whole cloud-based phone system more versatile. Like RingBlaze, Nextiva offers its app to Android and iOS users. That’s an important feature that extends the reach of the platform to team members in the field.
Head over to the platform and try it out with their free trial. While small teams will set it up quickly, enterprise clients will take longer to get everything running.
Nextiva vs Aircall — differences
Nextiva and Aircall offer a similar set of features. However, when you take a closer look, Nextiva offers much more value. Both platforms claim they target businesses of all sizes but Aircall’s high pricing is not suitable for smaller businesses.
While its plans start at $30, Nextiva is much more competitive with $18 for its Essential plan. Its plan for Enterprise customers is $32 per user per month, which is almost the same as the Aircall starting plan. Additionally, Nextiva does a better job of being a more user-friendly solution.
As far as we’re concerned, Nextiva is one of the few great Aircall alternatives.
Dialpad is one of the Aircall alternatives that’ll help meet your business requirements with many useful features. It’s another award-winning platform that numerous well-known businesses are using.
Let’s see what features make this platform such a great cloud-based call center software.
Dialpad is very similar to both Aircall and Nextiva when it comes to the range of its features.
- Analytics — Comprehensive reporting is possible with access to detailed analytics. Use this feature to learn more about your support team.
- Availability on all platforms — Everyone is using mobile apps now, and it’s good to see that one more cloud-based phone system is available on mobile. Your employees can swiftly communicate on the go.
- AI-driven sales — Empower sales in your company with all the data at hand. Use the data you collect to grow your sales numbers further. Create an auto attendant as an introduction to effective conversations.
- Integrations — Integrate Dialpad with a CRM tool you’re already using. The platform seamlessly integrates with a wide range of tools.
- All communication in one place — Whether it’s a phone call, an SMS, or video conferencing, there’s no need to switch from one solution to another. You’ll find all types of communication in one place.
Like all the other Aircall alternatives, Dialpad offers a free trial. Use it to your advantage and explore the platform in greater detail.
Dialpad vs Aircall — differences
These two cloud-based phone systems share a lot of similarities. They both offer a lot to their clients, except for one big difference – Aircall’s plans are more expensive. Like Nextiva, Dialpad prices its plans very competitively.
After using the free trial, you can access the platform starting from $15 per user per month. The Professional plan is $30 per user per month, and any other custom plans are for Enterprise users.
Therefore, Dialpad might be a better option for small businesses that are careful about their spending.
Concluding thoughts — what’s the top Aircall alternative?
As might have noticed, all these Aircall alternatives have something unique to offer. However, the most common advantages come down to much lower pricing and a few special features.
For example, RingBlaze offers a unique website widget that helps your website’s visitors easily reach out to you. The sales team will find this feature particularly useful, as it’s another way to improve sales numbers.
When you factor in the great user-friendliness and affordable pricing, RingBlaze is a great Aircall alternative. It’s the perfect tool for businesses that want to build great customer relationships. Head over to the home page and try its free trial.