Ensuring that your customer service is always effectively helping your customers remain happy is an ongoing process that requires constant improvement. One of the ways to help your teams is to give them access to the top tools in the market.
When it comes to communication, a phone system is the best choice to ensure smooth internal and external contact. That’s important now more than ever with the growing popularity of remote work. Business phone systems can help keep your teams close and equally productive.
While Phone.com is a good phone system, there are many Phone.com alternatives available. Some will make your collaboration easier and others will provide advanced analytics and features such as AI.
We take a closer look at each of the following alternatives to phone.com:
Keep reading to learn more about what they have to offer, but let’s first go over several reasons why Phone.com is a good platform.
Why do companies decide to use Phone.com?
Phone.com is a good option for small businesses looking for a simple-to-use business phone system with all the necessary features. On top of that, the platform’s affordable pricing brings a lot of value to all its customers.
Here are some of the features that come with Phone.com:
- Call management — Users can enjoy a broad range of call management features. The brand offers call recording, call blocking, call waiting, call transfer and forwarding, among many other features. It provides its users with complete control of their phone calls.
- Audio and video conferencing — Conference calling is possible in both audio and video formats. Small business owners can bring their teams together even if they’re working remotely.
- CRM Integration — Combine more tools with Phone.com to elevate your business communications to a new level. Use the virtual phone system to gather more data for your CRM database. Learn more about your clients and perfect your services.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) — Use IVR to channel your customers to suitable customer support agents. Furthermore, create custom greetings when someone’s calling outside your business hours.
- Analytics — The platform uses analytics to provide its users with details about their team’s performance. That way, companies have a detailed insight into company phone calls and can optimize their efforts to offer better customer support.
When you add the platform’s user-friendliness, it becomes obvious why many businesses opt for its services.
However, because the competition is fierce, you’ll find several Phone.com alternatives in the market.
What are the top Phone.com alternatives?
We’ve examined several Phone.com alternatives that are well worth the look. We explored them according to their:
- Feature set
- Platform support
- Customer support
Evaluating all these things helps us feature the best options for you. The following business phone systems will help you manage your phone calls quickly.
Let’s see what makes each of these platforms unique.
We want our users to be able to incorporate our tool into their business processes smoothly. That’s why you’ll find Ringblaze so easy to set up and use. Furthermore, Ringblaze is the perfect companion to businesses of all sizes.
Our set of features and plan pricing helps us deliver outstanding value to our clients.
You can rest assured that our business phone system will meet all the internal and external communication needs.
Our clients find our business phone system essential for their business communications because of the following features:
- Multi-platform support — Our phone system is available on desktop and mobile platforms. Whether you’re using an Android device, iOS device or Windows device, you’ll be able to use our platform. The cross-platform availability enables our customers to build outstanding business communications with remote teams.
- Ease of use — We’ve made our platform with user-friendliness in mind. It’s intuitive to use and takes only 15 minutes to set up. Adding or removing a business phone number is also simple and only takes minutes.
- Contact widget — Make it easier for your customers to reach out to you by implementing a call widget on your website. Whenever your visitors need any assistance, they can easily make their call to your customer support agents.
- Call management — Ringblaze offers all the call management tools you need. Use them to handle inbound calls easily. Use call recording, call commenting and call forwarding to provide outstanding service and establish easy in-house collaboration.
- International availability — You’ll find our phone system available in over 200 territories. Use it to set up toll-free numbers for business calls anywhere in the world.
With our business phone system, you’ll streamline all your voice communications while helping your teams deliver better results more quickly.
Ringblaze vs Phone.com
Both platforms offer excellent value to their customers. However, it all comes down to a particular business’s need.
If having video conferencing is essential for your business, phone.com offers it in its Plus plan. However, if your needs focus on providing outstanding customer support, Ringblazes is a better option because it includes a call widget.
Additionally, you’ll find no hidden costs with Ringblaze’s plan. The platform offers everything to its customers in a single plan of $15 per user per month.
Phone.com offers three different plans, and relying on all of the features is only reserved for Pro plan subscribers.
While both platforms are an excellent option for small businesses, opting for a better one will solely depend on your business’s needs.
Feel free to try out Ringblaze’s free trial and explore the platform!
Nextiva is a platform that delivers numerous business VoIP functionalities. Businesses can swiftly elevate their in-house communications efforts while also deploying the platform to offer effective customer service.
The company has several plans available, each of them specifically tailored to meet different business communications needs. They come in 4 different tiers, with the possibility of adding its Contact Center.
Keep reading to learn more about the platform.
Nextiva is one of the more prominent companies in the market today, and it remains one of the best business VoIP picks. Here’s the list of features that explains why.
- Phone system — Nextiva’s phone system comes with all the necessary communication tools included. Whether you need call recording, call forwarding, voicemail, local numbers, video calls or virtual phone numbers, you’ll find them available with the platform. Like Ringblaze, the cloud-based platform comes with mobile support.
- Call center — This feature sets the platform apart from other Nextiva alternatives. Its design aims to help businesses perfect their customer support efforts with numerous advanced features.
- Analytics — Growing your customer satisfaction will largely depend on the quality of your customer care. Use Nextiva analytics to learn more about the performance of your support staff and use it to improve your customer experience.
- Integrations — Nextiva integrates well with other software tools. Use the collected data to be prepared for your next client’s call. One of the best ways to make Nextiva more capable is to integrate it with your business’s CRM tool.
- Automation — Help your team be more efficient by introducing partial automation. Create welcome messages and trigger words to provide smart answers automatically. Plus, your support agent will know more about the phone call before they answer.
Use these features to improve internal and external business communications.
Nextiva vs Phone.com
Both of these VoIP phone services have features that companies will find extremely useful. But there are a couple of differences to consider.
Nextiva offers more call tracking features, such as detailed analytics. That can help you learn more about your audience and work on your customer satisfaction. However, it does come at a price.
While starting prices are similar, adding a Contact Center subscription to your plan will raise the price significantly. Therefore, those beneficial features come at a higher cost.
Nonetheless, Nextiva is a good Phone.com alternative that’ll more than meet your business requirements.
DialPad is specific because of the people behind the product. The company leaders have a background in VoIP development for decades. Furthermore, their expertise is evident, given that many have been a part of complex projects in companies such as Google.
This business phone system has plenty of features to offer. Of course, it has something that makes them specific, allowing businesses to make the most of their communication with customers.
The platform offers plenty of flexibility when it comes to features. You can select a wide range of available plans depending on your business needs. However, there’s a unique feature that you’ll find with DialPad. Let’s start by describing it first before we move on to other functionalities.
- Voice Intelligence — The platform boasts unique Voice Intelligence functionality that uses machine learning, natural language processing and speech recognition. With the tracking software enabled, you can get detailed insights about your voice calls. The tool picks up all the relevant details and lets you explore how every call went by. It reports patterns and identifies how you can improve your communication.
- Contact Center — Much like Nextiva, DialPad also offers a contact center for companies that want their customer support efforts to skyrocket. Your employees can use it on the go, as the platform provides mobile apps. The contact center comes with numerous analytics that closely monitors all your inbound calls and outbound calls.
- Audio and video calling — This tool will deliver crystal clear quality for audio calling or video conferencing. You can rest assured that everyone that’s on the call will hear you and see you.
- Analytics — Powerful analytics are available throughout the platform. The whole phone system relies on AI to analyze the data, and it makes suggestions on how you can improve the quality of your services.
- Sales outreach — The platform also helps your sales teams achieve better results. With call and voicemail transcription, the tool automatically adds information to the CRM of your preference.
The platform offers truly unique features that can enable businesses to improve their customer experience tremendously.
DialPad vs Phone.com
DialPad’s AI approach makes it one of the sound alternatives to Phone.com. Its advanced analytics will help any business improve the quality of its call center.
But like with Nextiva, DialPad’s massive assortment of features makes the starting price relatively high.
If you want more than just unlimited calls, text messages and basic call controls, you’ll have to opt for the Pro $50 per month per user plan that includes local numbers, among other valuable features.
Video conferencing adds $15 per month, and then you can add up the price of Contact Center and Sales Dealer plans.
While Phone.com provides a lot of value, the unique functionality of DialPad makes it a truly unique business phone system.
The good news is that you can taste all those features as DialPad offers a free trial for its products.
The final verdict — what’s the top-ranking Phone.com alternative?
Among plenty of competitors in the market, the best alternative to Phone.com is Ringblaze. When we take a look at all the ranking criteria, the platform always comes on top.
From the moment you start using Ringblaze, you’ll notice how user-friendly the platform is. The same goes for the platform’s mobile app, which is available on both iOS and Android. You can set it up and get it running for your business in incredible 15 minutes.
On the feature side, you get unlimited calling, VoIP text messaging and toll-free numbers. You’ll also find collaboration to be simple. But the true winner here is the call widget that you can add to your website.
Ringblaze’s value proposition is yet another way in which the platform outperforms the competitors. You get all the platforms features with the single plan available at a starting price of $15.
No matter if your teams are in an office or out in the field, they’ll be able to answer your phone call as the platform is available on mobile devices.
You can count on Ringblaze customer support to quickly lend you a hand if you need any help using the platform.
If you want to try a VoIP provider, consider Ringblaze. Give it a go by clicking here. It is 100% free to try!
Originally published on September 28, 2021. Updated April 8, 2022.